Male enhancement supplements can help you. There are ads about it everywhere and these supplements promise to enlarge the penis.
However, what men have now started looking for are supplement pills. There are some that are good but most are not. Mentry these supplements before they finally decide to opt for a surgery or medication for the problem.
The market is full of products that promise an erect penis. However, the sad part is that these erectile dysfunction treatments are not based on any medical research and it thus gets difficult to know the good ones from the fraud ones.
Alternate methods that can work
The erectile dysfunction can be treated with the overall health of the man. Some of the healthy ways to manage the dysfunctional:
- L-arginine- This is an amino acid and helps to stimulate the nitric oxide. This is apart of the reaction that helps the blood to pump into the penis in the case of an erection.
- Acupuncture- In this method, thin needles are placed in the skin at some strategic locations. This has been practiced for a number of years in There are sites in the body where if acupuncture is practiced, it can help to ease the dysfunction.
- Exercise- It is important to be active physically to treat erectile dysfunction. It also helps to be physically active to treat the testosterone level and to improve the functioning of the heart.
- Ginkgo biloba – The herb is known to improve memory and also finds use in improving the sexual function
- Ginseng – This is an herbal way to treat erectile dysfunction. The herb is considered to be better than the placebo and has been used in the treatment of erectile dysfunction.
- Iodine supplement – If you have low levels of iodine then supplementing it could improve your
Do not feel shy and talk to your doctor in case you find any issues with your erection. They would be able to guide you on how to make lifestyle changes to improve the condition.